Ignite Talks, Round #2 – Saturday, March 16, 4:00-5:00pm Central Time in Sheraton 4/5. Chaired by Alex Halavais and Antero Garcia.
From this Series:
View the Conversation
During the broadcast, the conversation also took place on Twitter using the hashtags #connectedlearning and #DML2013.
Guests for this webinar included:
- Yasmin Kafai – Can Cheating be Learning?
- Emilie Dubois – Canning the Revolution: Hipsters and their Hacks
- Rebecca C. Itow – Participatory Assessment: Evaluate Reflections Rather Than Artifacts
- Kevin Mikslaz – Building Resilience Out of Failure
- Ksenia A. Korobkova – The Practice of Sociological Imagination in Online Fanfiction
- Jason Russell – Social Media Designed for Civic Good
- Isaiah Saxon – Fearless Kids and DIY.org
- Timothy Young – Teach Me Stuff: Connecting Passionate Coaches with Eager Students
Resources for this webinar:
To view ignite talks from last year’s DML Conference, click here.
#ConnectedLearning Discussion on Twitter