Top Webinars of 2012, Part One: Mimi Ito & Karen Cator
- on Dec 27, 2012
- at 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- by Connected Learning Alliance
Part One of a two-part recap of our most popular webinars from 2012. We will replay both webinars on Livestream on December 27.
From this Series:
View the Conversation
During the broadcast, the conversation also took place on Twitter using the hashtag #connectedlearning.
Guests for this webinar included:
- Mizuko Ito is a cultural anthropologist of technology use, and is Professor in Residence, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Chair in Digital Media and Learning, and the Research Director of the Digital Media and Learning Hub at the University of California, Irvine. You can Follow her on Twitter at @mizuko. Her webinar originally aired on March 22, 2012.
- Karen Cator is currently the Director of the Office of Educational Technology at the U.S. Department of Education. She has devoted her career to creating the best possible learning environments for this generation of students. You can Follow the Office of Ed Tech on Twitter at @OfficeofEdTech. Her webinar originally aired on August 21, 2012.
Resources for this webinar:
- Mimi Ito’s archived webinar, “Translation, Triggers, and Transitions: What does it take to connect interests to achievement?”: full video recording and other curated content
- Karen Cator’s archived webinar, “The Cruciality of Connected Educator Month”: full video recording and other curated content
#ConnectedLearning Discussion on Twitter