A follow-up to the February 17 webinar/chat on An Action Plan for Achieving Success in Participatory Politics.
Questions such as the following were addressed:
- When starting a new action/campaign/project, what are your first steps?
- How important is public perception to your work? And how do you manage their expectations?
- What can you/your community do if your action plan is just not gaining any traction?
- Looking back at your own work, are there any mistakes or ‘rookie moves’ you could have avoided?
- What is your one Tweetable piece of advice to those who want to start a political/social/civic action?
From this Series:
View the Conversation
During the broadcast, the conversation also took place on Twitter using the hashtags #connectedlearning and #ByAnyMedia.
Twitter Chat was led by @TheCLAlliance and @ByAnyMedia.
Resources for this webinar: