The July series was wrapped up by continuing the month’s great conversations via a new virtual ‘unconference’ tool. Thanks to everyone who participated in this “beta test” and also thank you to everyone who made the event possible.
From this Series:
View the Conversation
During the broadcast, the conversation also took place on Twitter using the hashtag #connectedlearning.
Guests for this webinar included:
- Philipp Schmidt and Drew Harry are part of the MIT Media Lab and the developing force behind the unHangout platform.
- Elyse Eidman-Aadahl directs National Programs and Site Development for the National Writing Project (NWP) where she designs and leads nationally-networked learning and research initiatives for educators working in K-12, university, and out-of-school settings.
- Christina Cantrill and Paul Oh are senior program associates for the National Writing Project, and leaders of the National Writing Project’s Digital IS project/community.
- Stephanie West-Puckett is part of the Tar River Writing Project and a Teaching Instructor at East Carolina University. She has taught composition, literature, and creative writing, and her research interests include service-learning as a composition pedagogy.
- Antero Garcia is an Assistant Professor in the English department at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO. His research focuses on developing critical literacies and civic identity through the use of mobile media and game play in formal learning environments.
- Tara Brown is Founder of Los Angeles Makerspace, Technical Director for the Digital Media & Learning Research Hub, ‘Director of Awesome’ at HOMAGO.com, and part of the team at Connected Learning TV.
- Jon Barilone is the Community Manager for the Digital Media & Learning Research Hub and the Producer of the Connected Learning TV webinar series.
Resources for this webinar: