Here we discuss the Writing/Making Massive Open Online Collaboration (wmMOOC), an online professional learning experience for teachers that tackled digital composing last summer, specifically the idea that writing is a form of making.
- Vicki McQuitty, Director, Maryland Writing Project; Elementary Ed Dept., Towson University
- Sarah Lohnes Watulak, Middlebury, Director of Digital Pedagogy and Media
- Joe Runciman, Doctoral Student, Instructional Technology, Towson University
- Stacey Scheper, Volunteer, Youth Theater Production
- Christina Cantrill (host), National Writing Project