June 18, 2015
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT
Educator Innovator is excited to announce that sign-ups are now open for CLMOOC 2015. CLMOOC is a collaborative, knowledge-building and sharing experience open to anyone interested in making, playing, and learning together about the educational framework known as Connected Learning. CLMOOC takes place this summer, from June 18–August 2, 2015, and provides educators of all types with an opportunity to play with new tools, make projects and friends, and share projects and reflections with colleagues across the country and around the world. Organized as a collaboration rather than a course, this year’s event will be led by many National Writing Project site teams and teacher-leaders, plus several Educator Innovator partners, including Glasslab Games, KQED, and the National Park Service. In this webinar, we celebrate the opening of this year’s CLMOOC and talked with educators who engaged in the two previous CLMOOCs and tapped into the larger, growing, connected communities.
Guests for this webinar included:
- Mia Zamora, Associate Professor of English and director of Kean University Writing Project in Union, NJ.
- Amy Cody-Clancy, Middle School Writing teacher in Kentucky and newsletter editor for the Kentucky Counsil Teachers of English
- Joe Dillon, Denver Writing Project, Aurora Public Schools Ed Tech coordinator
- Amanda Hedrick, Co-Director of Georgia Southern Writing Project and lecturer of composition at George Southern University
- Robert Rivera-Amezola, Philadelphia Writing Project, former Teacher
- Christopher Rogers, Greene Street Friends School Media & Technology Specialist in Philadelphia
- Anna Smith, educational researcher & teacher educator blogger at developingwriters.org
- Chris Campbell, Teacher in the Screen Arts at Nova Scotia Community College
Resources from this webinar:
Add Event to Calendar