October 28, 2014
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PST
How are educational practitioners already successfully adapting the principles and values of +Connected Learning into their daily educational practice?
Tuesday, October 28 from 5-6pm PT (8-9pm ET), was the final realtime chat of Connected Educator Month.
This webinar was part of a month-long series, *How To Be a Better Connector: Strategies for Educators, Parents, and Admins*. Check out all the details at http://bit.ly/cltvCE14
From this Series:
- Part 1—Connected K-6 Educators: Supporting Openly Networked Learning
- Part 2—Connected Parents: Encouraging Peer-Supported Learning
- Part 3—Connected Administrators: Fostering Learning That Leads to Opportunities
Guests for this webinar included:
- Shawn McCusker – Social Studies Teacher at William Fremd High School, and an EdTechTeacher Instructor
- Lisa Johnson – Education technology specialist for the Eanes ISD in Austin, Texas
- Kim Douillard – Teacher at Cardiff Elementary School, and Co-director for the San Diego Area Writing Project
Resources for this webinar:
#ConnectedLearning Discussion on Twitter
Add Event to Calendar