Ignite Talks, Round #1 – Thursday, March 14, 4:00-5:00pm Central Time in Sheraton 4/5. Chaired by Alex Halavais and Antero Garcia.
From this Series:
View the Conversation
During the broadcast, the conversation also took place on Twitter using the hashtags #connectedlearning and #DML2013.
Guests for this webinar included:
- Connie Yowell and Mark Surman – Making as Learning: How MacArthur and Mozilla are weaving connected learning and web literacy into shared strategy to transform how we learn, create and work in the digital world
- Meryl Alper – Making Space in the Makerspace: Building a Mixed-Ability Maker Culture
- David Cooper Moore – I Didn’t Want to Learn from Megaman
- David Preston – Open Source Learning
- Emily Goligoski & Damian Ewens – Open Badges at Work for Providence Learners
- Andres Lombana-Bermudez – From Theory to Practice: Designing and Implementing a Connected Learning Experience
- Christina Cantrill – More Passions, Not Fewer … the Rhizome Leads the Way!
- David Cavallo – Transforming Rural Education in Developing Countries
- Lee Thomason – Don’t Stop the Questioning!
- Justin Reich – Connected Learning and the Unclear Road to Equity
- Leslie Kratz & Christine Ballangee Morris – Improvisation & Collaboration
- Reynol Junco – Online Identity and Creativity
- Barry Joseph – Franklin Wants a Badge: A (Literally) Crowd-sourced Critique of Badge Anxiety
Resources for this webinar:
To view ignite talks from last year’s DML Conference, click here.