August 28, 2014
9:00 am - 10:00 am PST
How can educators effectively help students develop skills and mindsets to become “solutionaries” for a more just & sustainable world?
Thursday, August 28 from 9-10am PT (12-1pm ET), this realtime chat took place with +Zoe Weil and +David Sidwell.
This webinar was part of a month-long series called *”Cultivating Global, Entrepreneurial Learners in the Networked Age.”* Check out all the details at http://bit.ly/entrepreneuriallearning
From this Series:
- Part 1—Hive Learning Networks: Championing Digital Skills and Web Literacy Around the World
- Part 2—Online Model U.N. – Helping Tomorrow’s Global Leaders Collaborate on Real-World Issues
- Part 3—Some of the Best Learning Happens Where You’d Least Expect
View the Conversation
During the broadcast, the conversation also took place on Twitter using the hashtag #connectedlearning.
Guests for this webinar included:
- Zoe Weil – President of the Institute for Humane Education
- David Sidwell – Helped launch the first Solutionary Congress in 2013
Resources for this webinar:
- About Solutionary Congress
- Edutopia: “How Do We Educate Global Problem Solvers?”
- [PDF] Solutionary Congress Starter Kit
- Zoe Weil TEDx Talk: The World Becomes What You Teach
- Zoe Weil TEDx Talk: How to be a Solutionary
- Zoe Weil TEDx Talk: How will you Answer this Question?
- The Institute for Humane Education
Photos/ Katie Jones Cain
#ConnectedLearning Discussion on Twitter
Add Event to Calendar