August 11, 2014
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
The skills required of 21st century learners are clear. How to manage a 21st century learning environment that actively promotes those skills is less so. Leading education innovators think about how to transform your learning environment and the pedagogical strategies needed to teach in a connected learning environment. This was the sixth and final webinar in the #TeachDoNow MOOC series.
Live Chat Archive
Click here to view and download a PDF version of the live chat conversation that happened during the webinar.
- TeachDoNow Google+ Community
- Create, Compose, Connect: Reading, Writing, and Learning with Digital Tools
- Using Technology to Enhance Writing: Innovative Approaches to Literacy Instruction
- Why Connected Learning at Educator Innovator
- No Longer a Luxury: Digital Literacy Can’t Wait
- Aram Kabodian Climate Change Discussion Example
- Google Classroom too for course management
Add Event to Calendar